Are different ethnic groups better at different things?
no because the variation within the group is much greater
Saini is interested not in violent extremist groups but in
political and intellectual racism
She examines questioning the Human Genome Project study of
- Indigenous communities did not want to be
studied that way, as if they belonged in a museum
- why study difference if you already know it is
- why divide people into groups instead of
studying variation within populations?
- isn't this race science by another name
So why distrust even liberal scientists who are
studying statistical differences between populations?
- it is to easy to play into people disliking
each other because they are genetically different
- does Saini think it is ok to just replace race
- why see these tiny differences as important?
- does this make us identify more in separate
- or convince us that we are all mixed
here is mine--very boring: